We would like to invite you to read the latest monograph by Dr. Aleksander Olech titled “French and Polish fight against terrorism”.
The aim of the monograph is to analyse and verify the system to counter terrorist threats in the French Republic and the Republic of Poland and to present a strategy for combating these threats that could be employed in other countries as well. Consideration should be given to the organisation of structures created to fight terrorist threats, which primarily include national and international legislation, institutions and bodies established to carry out anti-terrorist and counter-terrorism activities, as well as the entirety of forms, methods and measures contained in national security strategies. Currently, the two countries are different in terms of the level of terrorist threat, but they belong to a number of common alliances in which they perform security and defence tasks and, what is more, they are in the Schengen Area, where border controls have been abolished. It is therefore necessary to analyse the solutions employed by the French Republic and Poland, where some of the most recent legislation on the fight against terrorism in the world has been established and where there is a focus on the continuous development of security services and authorities. The use of the anti-terrorist methodology in France and Poland is essential to improve the system to counter terrorist threats in the European Union and NATO states.
The book is available in open access. Please support financially the citizens of Ukraine, instead of buying the monograph.
- Ukrainian donation – https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
- Polish Red Cross – https://pck.pl/wspieraj-nas/?fbclid=IwAR3mnNWzPZLKte0vCSDmwcp9KQAWrE1mmJivpGkM9XKEGz1-d3PufxaNnKw
- Dossier Familial – https://www.dossierfamilial.com/actualites/argent/guerre-en-ukraine-comment-aider-les-ukrainiens-depuis-la-france-909727#Faire-un-don-d%E2%80%99argent
- Solidarity with Ukraine donation – https://pomagam.pl/solidarnizukraina
- Help Ukraine from Estonia – https://www.kriis.ee/en/help-ukraine
- Polish Medical Mission – https://bit.ly/3BQKHkW
- UNICEF Poland – https://bit.ly/36Dyq7O
- Polish Humanitarian Action – https://bit.ly/3hcS64r
- USAID has gathered a good list of reputable organizations here: https://www.cidi.org/disaster-responses/ukraine-crisis/