We are happy to present you the recording from the Panel I of the conference “The Three Seas Initiative – key opportunities and challenges for economic cooperation” organized by our Institute. Experts from Latvia, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic and Poland were discussing key barriers and opportunities for boosting economic cooperation in the 3SI:
- Dr Māris Andžāns (Center for Geopolitical Studies Riga/Riga Stradiņš University, 🇱🇻)
- Dr Mihai Sebe (European Institute of Romania, 🇷🇴)
- Mihály Rosonczy-Kovács (Nézőpont Institute, 🇭🇺)
- Karel Sál (Institute for Politics and Society, 🇨🇿)
- Żaneta Dela (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 🇵🇱)
Moderator: Stefan Tompson – expert on communications and host of a series of video podcasts about the Three Seas Initiative.
The last months of our work have led to the development of the 3SI Think Tanks Hub, created by the Institute of New Europe, which has enhanced cooperation with representatives of the Initiative’s countries.