In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as ‘RODO’), we inform you that:
[Administrator] The administrator of your personal data is the Institute of New Europe Foundation (hereinafter referred to as ‘Foundation’) with its office in Warsaw at Chmielna 73 Street (00-801 Warsaw) KRS: 0000775739, NIP: 5242882503 and REGON: 382804521.
[Privacy Administrator] If necessary, you can contact our Personal Data Security Administrator, Marcin Chruściel at: email@example.com.
[Purpose and grounds for data processing] We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to answer an enquiry sent through the contact form – the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO;
- to maintain regular contact with the Administrator with regards to his statutory objectives, in particular providing information on the social activities organised – the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO;
- to send out newsletter – legal basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the RODO in connection with Art. 4 of the Act on Provision of Electronic Services.
[Categories of personal data] We will process your personal data such as your name, surname, and email address.
[Data Recipients] Your personal data may be disclosed to our processing entities and other recipients, i.e. entities providing services to the Foundation, in particular hosting, IT, printing, mail-order, payment, legal, accounting, human resources and entities authorised under separate legal regulations.
[Transfers to third countries] Your personal data may be transferred to a third country, i.e. outside the European Economic Area. However, this will only take place to the extent permitted by law, in particular, on the basis of a decision of the European Commission stating an adequate level of protection or EU standard contractual clauses. In any case, the controller shall ensure that further information can be obtained and copies of the relevant safeguards can be obtained.
[Data storing period] Your personal data will be stored by us for 3 years.
[Rights of data subjects] According to RODO you are entitled to:
- The right to access your data and to receive a copy;
- The right to correct your data;
- The right to delete, restrict or object to the processing of your data;
- The right to withdraw consent at any time;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
[Data requirement] The provision of data is voluntary, but it is necessary for us to answer your questions and send you a newsletter; we will not be able to contact you if you do not agree.
[Information on automated decision-making, including profiling] The personal data you provide will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.